5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliiant
Above and beyond the call of duty... Lots of information here.
Published 22 days ago by Mrs S J Adjayi

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete and utter bilge
I am writing this to save others from wasting money on an utterly stupid book full of useless bilge, You will learn nothing from this book at all. If I could have given it a minus rating it would be minus 5. I returned my copy post haste.
Published on 22 Dec 2008 by B. Searle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliiant, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent: The No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take No Prisoners Guide to Getting Really Rich (Paperback)
Above and beyond the call of duty... Lots of information here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Dan Kennedy Winner, 8 July 2010
Dan has a great writing style, both entertaining and educational. Like many American writers they like to state the obvious but that isn't a bad thing as we often overlook the obvious. Like the many other titles that I have by Dan I gained a lot and enjoyed the book. It crosses the pond well. Good job Dan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2011
Another masterpiece from this marketing genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 28 Feb 2013
Great Item, fast delivery, what more can I say? I usually kn ow what I am buying before I order it, so I tend to only get a surprise if the service or item is not up to scratch. In this case both were fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Dan Kennedy Favorite, 29 Jun 2010
Most everyone who is familiar with Dan Kennedy's work is probably aware of this book. Overall it was one of his best received books and I believe it offers powerful advice for anyone interested in marketing to a more wealthy demographic. Some people may not approve of Kennedy's style so I guess it's just a matter of personal preference if you do. That being said, I think no matter what angle you're approaching this book from, it can be a valuable asset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Superb - Sales Success Guaranteed...., 27 Feb 2009
A. Tomkinson (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
Dan Kennedy's book is straight to the point and if you apply his advice you will succeed. It easily beats all the over priced, over hyped sales courses and seminars that the stupid and gullible are conned into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Rocks!, 22 Oct 2010
What Dan tells you is how it really is - there truly are no wishy washy messages here. I have personally recommended his books to dozens of people. If you enjoy Dan's no holds barred style then I can also recommend Swimming with Piranha Makes You Hungry by Colin TurnerSwimming with Piranha Makes You Hungry

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete and utter bilge, 22 Dec 2008