1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Inner Strength, 3 July 2011
This review is from: At the End of the Day (Paperback)
I couldn't put At the End of the Day aside until I'd read the last word. Sometimes I laughed and sometimes I cried. I admired Lisa's willingness to share her life story (to date) in detail and at an incredibly fast pace. It crossed my mind that she and her family certainly seemed to have endured far more than their share of heartache, troubles, and sicknesses. But God doesn't promise any of us that we won't have troubles and heartaches. He does promise us He will always be with us through them all, that He will never leave us, and that He will hear and answer our prayers. What comforting words! Lisa certainly is an amazingly strong person, and I admire that trait. As for me, I am only strong because my faith in God makes me strong. And when I finished At the End of the Day, I was left with an 'unfinished' feeling, so I gave God the glory for blessing Lisa with the strength to endure some terribly troublesome times. If I were Lisa, I know that I could not go on without Him. He is my Comforter, my greatest strength in times of troubles--my Savior, my Lord. Without Him, I would just be drifting!

I recommend this book to anyone who thinks he/she has it tough, that troubles seem to assail only him/her, who needs words of encouragement, or needs a lesson in will power and determination. Lisa Budzinski will bless their hearts with her story.
Linda Robinson, author of When Love Abounds

At the End of the Day
At the End of the Day by Lisa Budzinski (Paperback - 18 Oct 2005)
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks