5.0 out of 5 stars Planning a european tour
This book is a classic. Great tips for planning what to see/do when travelling thru Europe.
Published on 20 Sep 2010 by M. Caldwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not for eastern europe
Published on 13 Jun 2010 by Ivar Urdalen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not for eastern europe, 13 Jun 2010
Ivar Urdalen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Go Europe 2010 (Paperback)
When I first opened this book I was really excited. I travel on a budget so this book is perfect for finding the cheap and student friendly spots. But when I looked further I saw that a lot of countries are missing. I understand that it is necessary to have a reasonable format and book cant be to heavy. But it seems like countries that are not in EU (European Union) is not a part of Europe. If you are traveling to Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, Bosnia and many more eastern Europe countries then don't buy this book. It was really disappointing since I bought this book because Im going to eastern europe. Its a great book for western Europe, but then they should sell the product accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Planning a european tour, 20 Sep 2010
M. Caldwell (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Go Europe 2010 (Paperback)

Let's Go Europe 2010
Let's Go Europe 2010 by Harvard Student Agencies, Inc. (Paperback - 4 Feb 2010)
11.75