4.0 out of 5 stars Cholestrol control diet.
Excellent book inexpensive lots of recipes which are varied and not expensive or difficult to prepare at home.
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Mrs. Jacqueline Hollinshead

3.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Low Cholesterol Cookbook
A big mistake on my part ordering this book.
The fact it is American and ingredients have different names, and measurements are different too and I should have realised that so, bad buy for me.

Having said that the book seemed well researched and well written but for my personal needs .

The Everything Low Cholesterol Cookbook - I'm afraid, not...
Published 6 months ago by Gran10

4.0 out of 5 stars Cholestrol control diet., 22 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Everything Low-Cholesterol Cookbook: Keep you heart healthy with 300 delicious low-fat, low-carb recipes (Everything (Cooking)) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 9 Jan 2010
Mrs. P. Cooke "Harley Rider" (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This book has some really good recipes, easy enough to understand and cook once you work out the American sizes (find a cup size stick to it). We have used this for the last two weeks and have eaten really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, 10 Sep 2013
This book explains simply what cholesterol is, how it works and how we can help to manage our own. It is so much easier to know what to be doing once you understand the problem. The recipes are good too.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Low Cholesterol Cookbook, 20 Feb 2014
A big mistake on my part ordering this book.

The Everything Low Cholesterol Cookbook - I'm afraid, not a wise buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sep 2014