Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 November 2014
As useful today as it has ever been. This appears to be the 1995 KJV (anglicised) version, so make sure that this concordance is the one which refers to your Bible of choice. Hendricksons, Hard Back ISBN 0-917006-01-1. H28.5cm x W21.5cm x D5.7cm pp1340+app.

This concordance contains a cross referencing index of a Greek and Hebrew dictionary of the New Testament for the scholars, which is of a tremendous value in extending our understanding of the complex meanings allied to many Greek words which can express many things at the same time. The main concordance is a comprehensive listing of the words of the bible in order of the Canonical Books therein (no apocryphal books). There is also an index of some common words like His, Their and And. I won't give a Greek example, for I fear you have already fallen asleep. But "spirit" is a great one to start with.

Here is another example. I was recently thinking about Jesus exalting us to constantly remember the content of our hearts, and to look closely towards him for guidance. There is a passage I remembered about the hypocrites and their hearts of deceit. So I looked up "Heart", and on page 472 under Matthew 7:6 we have "...lips, but their heart is far from me." Hey presto. That's it.
If you think you might want to use one, then get one, these second hand copies are super value!
on 2 September 2011
I should have bought this years ago! A great resource for those who want to delve deeper into the meaning of Bible words and passages and to find those familiar but 'where do they appear?' scriptures!AND you don't have to be a Greek or Hebrew scholar to understand it. Strongs also lists further study resources for consideration. It is also great as an exercise aid to get rid of the flabby bits under your arms!!!!
on 5 January 2013
A must own study material for the (KJV) Holy Bible. Absolutely fantastic resource which opens up even more understandings of the sacred scriptures.
on 6 June 2013
Good product. Heavy, but to be expected. I love Strong's. Not really much to say because it wasn't written by the person selling it.
on 13 October 2013
Just the job. It was a present to a churchman, and he is over the moon with it. I know where to go if I want one.
on 4 June 2011
I for any reason you want to find a quote from scripture, Strong's Concordance is the answer; all you need is a key word from the quote; it only takes minutes; previously I used to spend hours of fruitless time searching...
on 30 September 2011
A hard back Strong's concordance for only £[]? Can't be true; well it was true and as a practising Christian I am very pleased.
on 8 March 2013
Good illustrations on must words, you can find any word on a particular heading with scriptures, It is easy to use. I recommend this book.
on 4 October 2012
absolutely brilliant and priceless ; this book is a must have for anyone who wants to delve into the written word of God .
on 26 February 2015
Opened my eyes, you can not understand the bible fully without it.