Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2012
I really enjoyed this book and I wasn't sure I would. I love the gritty reality that Amelia Beamer brings to the story and the characters. She says stuff that goes through our heads or that happens with our messy bodies that most people never say or share - the reality is brilliant. Entertaining with 'real' characters and some unexpected twists. Definitely worth a read even if you're not into zombies - this book sure makes you hope you'll never meet one!!!
on 19 October 2011
This book gives us a whole new slant on the zombie genre. The characters are like many people that I have met from the area and to me that adds another element the details of the places that I have been to. It is worth reading just for the ending that to me now seems natural but before would have been unimaginable. You dont have to be a zombie to read this book but it just might help. Cant wait for the follow up.