5.0 out of 5 stars romantic, passionate with adventurous twists
Published on 30 Sep 2008 by daisymay

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of time
Published on 30 Mar 2011 by caroline

5.0 out of 5 stars romantic, passionate with adventurous twists, 30 Sep 2008
charlotte & philip are confirmed enemies who meet up again on a stormy night on the way scotland. they both end up in grave danger as she helps him when his life is in danger. the chemistry between them is there from the start. the story has so many twist & turns it kept me rivited all the way through. it is one of the few books i have that i wouldnt hesitate to read again. this book is one not to be missed!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of time, 30 Mar 2011
I wont bother with the synopsis as its all detailed above, but quite honestly the story is rambling, ill defined and lacking an any credibility at all.It is full of Americanisms ( I can live with) and poorly written. The characters lack any depth at all and even the sex isn't up to much. I cant believe this is the same book that I read the other review of. I found this difficult to finish (I always finish books however bad) and skimmed large chunks. The other reviewer says this book is one not to miss - this is one that I will delete from my kindle as I simply do not want it taking up any space.

In the Bed of a Duke (Wheeler Hardcover)
In the Bed of a Duke (Wheeler Hardcover) by Cathy Maxwell (Hardcover - 23 Aug 2006)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available