Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 27 August 2014
Martin Parr is a very recognisable photographer, I don't mean as a person but for the photos he produces. Gloriously vivid colours and close up to his subjects without them seeming to know he was there.
This book is packed with this sort of photo, photos of life on a beach in fact. If you go to a beach many of these images will be around you but you will probably not have noticed them.
Martin clearly has an eye for these little details and the nerve to take pictures of them, believe you me it does take some nerve to do it all the while at the risk of being chased off the beach, the police being called or simply punched and your camera tossed in to the sea.
Great fun they will bring a smile to your face and you will never be able to go to the beach again without looking for similar moments, leave it to Martin to risk the abuse and enjoy the book.
on 16 May 2014
Small prints... this is why I don't give 5 stars. The book is interesting, and Parr is a genious. Good quality/price rating
on 4 November 2014
Fantastic and insightful, as ever with Martin Parrs excellent work. Well worth adding to your collection
on 21 July 2015
Martin Parr's photography is fantastic, as a street photographer myself, he is an inspiration.
on 9 January 2014
This book is great. I'm a photograph fan and I wanted this book for a while
I just love it :)
on 5 May 2015
This is very poor photographs cover is the best.
Lars
on 23 July 2013
Funny and deep studium of human free time. Cover is great too. I'm very happy to have this and you'll be happy as well.