5.0 out of 5 stars How did they elect this man?
Published on 17 Nov 2009 by Eamonn Gavin

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didn't buy it...
I borrowed a friend's copy. What a waste of his money and my time: it's so bad, it's actually funny in a grotesque manner. Even so, the more I read it the more I didn't want to carry on until, unsurprisingly, I gave up. It really is as bad as the first reviewer said. Amazon, why can't we give an item less than one star?
Published on 20 Jan 2009 by X

5.0 out of 5 stars How did they elect this man?, 17 Nov 2009
Eamonn Gavin (Dublin, Ireland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate (Hardcover)
This is an excellent version of the many reasons why the American people made an amazing decision when they elected Obama to the most powerful position on earth. Since his election, anyone with even the slightest unbiased interest can see that Obama is not the man to move the United States forward in a positive manner. The author did a fine job, but the voters began the journey into the suicide of a great country. Obama will see it all end in misery - as is his obvious wish. Éamonn Gavin, Dublin, Ireland.

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didn't buy it..., 20 Jan 2009
X (S.E. England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars hard cheese, 18 Jan 2009
No surprises here. The usual web of supposition and aspersion spun out of next to nothing.

Even if you passionately hate everything Barack Obama stands for, you can do better than this.