5.0 out of 5 stars mainly for a few paterns like the cabledcardigan with clasps
It's not really a blue print at all but the diagrams are quite useful and a few of the garments are nice and others are quite awful.
Published 7 months ago by SM Koffler-sluijter

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read the review!!
Published 9 months ago by bagibird

5.0 out of 5 stars mainly for a few paterns like the cabledcardigan with clasps, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Blueprint Crochet Sweaters: Techniques for Custom Construction (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., 21 Mar 2014
Lovely patterns and great for all levels. Well written and would recommend to a befriend xx worth the money xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read the review!!, 12 July 2013
As artemis says, this isn't really a book about sweater construction. It's a pattern book. I wanted to be able to use a "blueprint" to make garments using whatever stitch I chose, just using the book as a basis. Would not have bought it if the title hadn't led me to think that was what I was getting - I feel quite cheated! I don't even like most of the designs in the book - in fact I think there are two I quite like, so buying this was a fairly expensive mistake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nor what it seems, 13 April 2013
I bought this book as I thought it would show basic designs that I could adapt as in some knitting books. I wanted a basic sweater pattern that I could make with long or short, set in sleeve, or raglan sleeve. I would also have liked a jacket or cardigan that I could adjusted the same way. This would have enabled me to alter patterns I already own, but that is not the case. It is just another book of patterns but with the instructions to make up a bit more detailed. Very disappointing

ARRAY(0xa5f1d3a8)

Blueprint Crochet Sweaters: Techniques for Custom Construction
Blueprint Crochet Sweaters: Techniques for Custom Construction by Robyn Chachula (Paperback - 26 April 2013)
10.87