5.0 out of 5 stars Positive thinking at its best
This is the best Joe Vitale book I have read. I found this to be much more down to earth than his previous books and I really can resonate with the ideas held within this book. Nice slim book - really enjoyed it - very nearly did not buy it, I am so glad that I changed my mind.
Published on 18 Jun 2009 by M. Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Food For the Soul from - "the Jesus of Business"
Quite possibly Joe Vitale's WORST book and that's really saying something.
It is an exercise in cynical marketing, just rehashing old lessons taken from much better teachers and trying to cross-sell you works of his friends.
Anyone who calls himself the 'Jesus of Business' without a hint of irony is to be avoided.

One way to make yourself happier and...
Published on 13 Aug 2010 by Dáithí

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive thinking at its best, 18 Jun 2009
M. Davies - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Really powerful words, 14 Jan 2010
This review is from: Expect Miracles (Paperback)
Joe comes into his own with this book, maybe he was on a learning curve with some of his others books (which I still enjoyed), but this one really is the real Joe that was waiting to come out. An easy read and a delight to put my words into a review for the very likeable Joe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 31 Jan 2011
Ms. Davinia G. E. Gill "davinia gill" (Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Expect Miracles (Paperback)
I know that this book has had mixed reviews - but i think its great. i am a big fan of Joe Vitale although some of his books arent as good as the rest. however, this is one of his best.

It is simple to read and very down to earth. He presents you steps on how to change your life around and makes you consciously aware of how your own negative self talk can bring more negativity to your world ( something that i discuss a lot in my book )
My favourite two chapters are .... the attitude of grattitude and forgiveness is essential....

Definitley give this book a go...

davinia (.....)

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Food For the Soul from - "the Jesus of Business", 13 Aug 2010
This review is from: Expect Miracles (Paperback)
Quite possibly Joe Vitale's WORST book and that's really saying something.

One way to make yourself happier and a little richer is to avoid buying this book or any book from this man.

There are hundreds of better authors out there who can guide you to finding inner peace and abundance.
Vitale sells only junk food for the soul.

Expect Miracles: The Missing Secret to Astounding Success (Your Coach in a Box)