on 25 April 2014
Excelelnt projects, which I would love to make.
Sadly the instructions are not in a style I find easy to understand. I tore the pattern sheet when trying to get it out. And she uses a lot of 'foam stabiliser', which in the UK is difficult to find and costs twice as much.
on 4 June 2016
I've bought a huge number of sewing books over the years & usually found something within them that I've liked & wanted to try to make. This is thE first one where I've actually disliked the whole thing - all 10 projects!!!! I felt this would have been more accurately described as a leaflet than a book. In my opinion it is very over priced, styled by someone who has a love of the early 80's whacky styling & took 2-3 patterns then tweaked them fractionally to fill the rest of the leaflet. Huge waste of money for me & I can't even give it away as none of my friends want it!! Maybe you'll love it in which case you'll find mine in the charity shop for 10p!!!
on 7 February 2014
I love being organised and this book simply combines my two favourite things! I already have plans for my sewing shed revamp using lots of the ideas in this book to get organised and I can't wait to get going. The book has clear instructions and lovely illustrations.
on 6 October 2014
Good book with some well written instructions and lots of ideas.
on 19 February 2016
Includes instructions, illustrations, patterns and photographs for 10 useful storage items. The option to make the projects in a basic or more embellished style is useful.
As the author is American some terms appear to be different than those used in the UK and the web site links are to American sites.
on 2 June 2015
Cant wait to make some of the useful items in this book!
Fabulous book!
I like sewing and I like items that make my life more organised, so the book is perfect for me!
on 4 August 2014
Clever projects and clear instructions. Great for making useful presents tailor made for the recipient. Good product
on 11 July 2015
Very pleased with purchase & delivery speed, will use amazon again & will recommend.
on 13 January 2016
Book is ok, but nothing special, good if you're new to seeing
on 5 May 2015
Brilliantly shown patterns and Easy to follow. Great Buy.