5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 14 months ago by drama addict

3.0 out of 5 stars toys are much larger than portrayed on pattern
Published 4 months ago by M. Lenehan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Zoo Animal Friends: 10 Tiny Cuties with Mix and Match Accessories (Annie's Knitting) (Paperback)
lovely little creature's.Really pleased I brought it,I not only brought it for the annimals, but for the clothes aswell,as I knit my Christmas cards ,Like a snowman,Teddy,Polar bear,penguins,dogs and snow dog.and dress , them, That way ,they don't throw your card away , and they know it was done with love just for them,And they come out year after year,so the collection gets bigger. Or your loveable grandchild can go on hugging it all year round,and take it everywhere with them. Like a few off my yonger ones do..This is a perfect book for those little knits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 3 Jan. 2014
As a novice I found the instructions clear and easy to follow, I have knitted various animals for Christmas presents and even scaled up the nightcap for my son!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really cute toys, 20 Dec. 2013
these are so cute and since they are small are easy to make. You won't get bored like you sometimes do when making larger toys. Great for small children right up to older ones. Have fun making these

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, 20 Mar. 2014
I am new to knitting and have only received the book today but flicking through the instructions look reasonably clear.

Each part of the animal is broken down and explained row by row.

The book is a good size and easy to read as you go along and the pictures are clear. The knitting basics are at the back of the book.

The cover has a soft feel almost velvety.

Am looking forward to making lots of zoo animals for my nieces and nephews

3.0 out of 5 stars toys are much larger than portrayed on pattern, 25 Nov. 2014
M. Lenehan (england) - See all my reviews
Arrived promptly today. It says on the front 10 tiny cuties. So I expected the toys to be be about 4 or 5 inches in height. They are in fact 11 inches so they are not tiny as stated. So that is misleading. 11inches is not tiny in my estimation. Also it's American so different spellings and apparently bind off is cast off. I've never heard of the wool used so I am going to knit in DK wool and hope for the best. They used worsted yarn, not sure of the ply of that. Anyway I love knitting so will do my best. Wish they were smaller as stated though. Started to knit them now monkey looks okay but mistake on page 7. Elephant has no tail instructions and mistake on page 22 while knitting cardigan. That's it so far. Update- mistake on page 11 on zebras ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 Jan. 2014
Susie Q "Bob's wife" (Wirral Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The patterns for the animals are very well written . I like the fact that the pics of the finished products look professional as this is not always so in some patterns. I am really pleased with the book and look forward to knitting the animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute things to knit, 19 Feb. 2014
I like to knit these little things for friends & grandchildren, it uses up odd balls of wool, & if sold makes a bit of cash for charities. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to do large scale knitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this!, 13 July 2014
I am a virtual beginner, and have been pleasantly surprised by my achievements using this book. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase by knitting into front & back stitch and knit two together. Obviously cast on and off too. The images are clear and appealing, instructions good and i like the way all toys use the same basic body, head, arm and leg pattern. My daughter, 12, is keen to make the polar bear as a summer holiday project :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoo animals, 31 Mar. 2014
Arrived in good time and was packaged well. I have made most of the animals and love them.
Good clear pictures and instructions. Good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 5 Mar. 2014
Really good book a nice size for the toys too. It's good to use up all ur left over bits of wool x