on 12 May 2014
Okay. Yet again another author who likes to use up pages telling us how to thread a needle... use these useless pages to add more designs. They fill out the book I suppose, but a bit of a cheat, to waste three or four pages out of every book.
on 6 May 2013
I bought this for a friend and was delighted with it as it was even more interesting when I actually looked at it. It was also a good bargain. I would use this seller again.
on 24 March 2013
This book was bought for my wife who loves cross stitching and Joan Elliott does some wonderful cross stitching designs. The book was ordered, actually three copies of the book were ordered as other relatives also love doing cross stitching and they arrived very quickly. The book was excellent, wonderful colourful designs.
on 8 July 2013
Quick del,well packaged,very pleased with product. Very nice easy designs would please children of all ages,lovely bright colours used too
on 13 January 2013
treasures for children is a lovely book it arrived in perfect condition i would recommend this book to any crafter
on 13 January 2013
loved this book i would highly recommend this book to anyone who like me has to have a neele in their hand
on 16 December 2015
A great design book from Joan Elliot. Can mix and match and lots of ideas. So much fun in the characters.
on 8 September 2014
Great charts
on 18 June 2013
This is a super book of Nursery characters, beautifully drawn into pictures, that can be sewn whole or individually. I particularly liked the friendly dragon, which made a super birthday card for my grandson, who is mad about dragons. I will certainly be using this book a lot in the future for inspiration.
on 17 May 2013