5.0 out of 5 stars Best present you can give anyone seeking God, 22 July 2009
John (Isle of Wight Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska - In Burgundy Leather: Divine Mercy in My Soul (Leather Bound)
Small compact and beautiful edition of this popular book in a lovely burgundy leather with gold edges. Small enough to fit into any lady's handbag or gentleman's brief case unlike the paperback which was rather bulky. Pricy but worth every penny. I have given out 3 copies so far as presents and have been overwhelmed with the amount of gratitude and expression of joy at its beauty.
It contains up to date pictures of the Divine Mercy sanctuary at Krakow and also those of the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI and, of John Paul II of blessed memory opening the new sanctuary.
It is the best present you can give to yourself and those you love.
I am planning to buy 5 more copies to send to friends in UK and abroad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful read!, 6 Oct. 2011
This is a beautifully presented diary from Saint Faustina, lovely size book. Would recommend this to anyone to read. I could not leave it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of St. Faustina, 15 July 2011
I simply loved this little volume. It was neat and compact and fitted well, into my handbag.It looked good too, with the leather cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 12 Feb. 2014
Lovely little volume. Very easily carried around and print is not too small. Great gift and well appreciated by the receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of Saint Faustina, 30 May 2013
Mr. G. Krot (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this book to anybody who all interested in Divine Mercy and the life of a great saint.

Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska - In Burgundy Leather: Divine Mercy in My Soul by St Maria Faustina Kowalska (Leather Bound - Feb. 2008)
Used & New from: £47.98