5.0 out of 5 stars The story builds

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough
Published on 17 Mar 2011 by Pereira

5.0 out of 5 stars The story builds, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
I had bought book 1 and 2 together luckily as I realised they were pretty small. The first one is basically introducing us to the characters and setting the scene. In book 2 the story and our characters grow. We see Brody transform himself into a more fitting hero to the story and get a bit more background on everyone. I don't like giving away too much in reviews so I'll keep it short but if you enjoyed the first book it's getting better. Books 3 and 4 have arrived today and I can't wait to get started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my GF for her Christmas, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
They arrived in good condition and she enjoyed me reading them to her and she loved the drawings and the story as Mark is one of her favorite Manga Drawers.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books i've Read, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
Brody's Ghos is one of the best manga books that I have read. I read a lot of manga and this book is by far my favorite, mainly because it is different to the japanese mangas i have read, if anyone is thinking of buying this book you should buy it. If you do not know what it is about, its about a man called Brody who got dumped by his girlfriend and lives life like the point in living, until he meets a ghost who changes his life around. I do not want to say more as it might spoil the book. There is something that disapointed me, that is that the book only has 75-80 pages, there are other books in the series that Mark Crilley is releasing and i hope that at least one of the books have 100 pages+. I will buy all 6 books that Mark Crilley will release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comics, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
I loved the first book and this one is even better. I first came across Mark Crilley on YouTube when I started to draw. Mark mentioned his books at the end of one of his videos so I decided to have a look at them. I'm a big fan and I'm glad I found the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars so so good, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
This is a really interesting series of books that you just can't put down, too bad that they are so short as i'm done within 15 minutes. oh well! great product

5.0 out of 5 stars If your looking for a gripping story from start to ..., 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
If your looking for a gripping story from start to finish then Brody's Ghost is for you.

10/10 a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
superb

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
I have to say, this series has a lot of potential. Unfortunately it doesn't really seem to be a manga series, since Mark Crilley publishes a book whenever 'he has time'. A time investment in this series could bring out its full potential, and possibly make it one of the best manga series around. However from what I have seen so far, I have read vol. 1 and vol. 2 and my honest opinion is they are great, good story, great drawing; but simply not enough to be taken seriously.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the volume 2?!, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
I have ordered book 2 along with book 1 and book 3 on 14th September, where the hell is the book 2?

1.0 out of 5 stars none delivery, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Brody's Ghost Volume 2 (Paperback)
i ordered this book along with volumes 1 & 3. i have recieved those 2 but no sign of volume 2, my estimated delivery time was 16/22 oct, this time has now passed. i have checked my orderes and it has not yet been dispatched.please can you tell me what the delay is as i have a child with the begining and end of a story but no middle yours s gray

Brody's Ghost Volume 2
Brody's Ghost Volume 2 by Mark Crilley (Paperback - 18 Jan 2011)