5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars!! A must for any Terminator fans!, 14 July 2012
Koopa90 (Cape Breton, NS.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Terminator: 2029 to 1984 (The Terminator) (Paperback)
Absolutely brilliant.
As usual, it saddens me that I spend a good piece of money on these books and manage to read them in an hour or two if I really pace myself and take the time to really study the atmosphere and artwork.

What's to like about this book?
Well, I grew up with Terminator 1 & 2 and there were always little pieces of the puzzle I wondered about.
And this book brings in those missing pieces to the story.

What happens leading up to Kyle being sent through time?
After Kyle saves Sarah in the factory, what happens to Kyle?
How do the authorities react when they discover a tanker in flames outside the factory, and inside, discover a wreck of a Terminator?

Terminator 2029 takes place as Terminator 0, if your relating to the movies to follow. Then Terminator 1984 would be, Terminator 1.5
This book, which brings together the Terminator 2029 Issues 1 - 3, followed by, Terminator 1984 Issues 1 - 3,

The artwork is great. They really did a good job brining the feel of the movies to comic format. The story is good.
It's in full colour and I highly recommend it to any long-term or new-comers to the series (Id recommend seeing the movies first. Skip T3 though, thats a piece of crap)

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt like a natural extension of the first movie, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Terminator: 2029 to 1984 (The Terminator) (Paperback)
I picked this up with pretty low expectations and because I was short of something to read. I was glad that I did. The team take some new and familiar characters, put them through the mill, twist everything you knew about the first movie and tie together past and future in a manner that adds to your enjoyment of the film rather than detracting from it. Best terminator book I've read since rococo terminator decades ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad a different way to go, 18 Jun 2013
Reasonable art work and an interesting story arc, this is good fun if not a little short. Utilises themes from the movies well to push a familiar feeling tale in a new direction. Worth a go.

ARRAY(0xa712c660)

Terminator: 2029 to 1984 (The Terminator)
Terminator: 2029 to 1984 (The Terminator) by Zack Whedon (Paperback - 28 Jun 2011)
14.99