Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 March 2014
Love any book by this Author, having spent many years reading and collecting every book that he has written. I am always captured by the worlds created, the characters and can never wait to read the next book..only to have the 'agony' of waiting for the next installment. He encourages thought and has lead to to research and buy related books written in the far distant past to gain further knowledge. I thank him for leading me down these paths. Needless to say I can guess at many ways in which this series could end, but doubt that I could create it as well as this Author. Can't wait for the final book!
on 5 December 2014
I have really enjoyed the ones before this but not sure about this one and can't put my finger on it. I was losing interest to be honest. Glad I read it though as he is an exceptional story teller.
on 30 October 2014
I had to read this one - got all the others out of the e-library and had a nice man read them to me!!! Any hoo must dash - need to get the next one and see what happens next .
on 13 January 2014
Looking forward to the next instalment but wondering hoe many books in the series? Great story, enjoying reading and looking forward it all being pulled together.
on 30 January 2014
A world of science and fantasy through time, the perfect combination. I can't wait for the next book! nothing more to say really. Thanks Mr. Lawhead
on 30 June 2014
So, here we go, the universe has stopped accelerating and will soon be collapsing in on itself. Our heroes find this out late in the book and by the time they figure out why you are getting towards the end of the book and you begin to wonder....

And then.... they tell someone their theory, a tray of tea is dropped, a pattern is formed on a napkin and all is well.

No, sorry, this this is a rubbish ending. Its as if the author got himself into an area that he couldn't get out of so he just ditched the novel.

Very disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2013
Sorry to have to say this but this one was a little predictable. Still looking forward to the next instalment and hope Mr Lawhead is back to his story telling excellence. A good enough read though!