5.0 out of 5 stars Gerri has done it again
Published on 3 Dec. 2006 by E. C. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, OK, I'll back pedal just a little......
Published on 16 Nov. 2008 by Witless544

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerri has done it again, 3 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
I just love Gerri Hill's books - I have now bought and read every book she has written and have to say, she is helluva great lesbian romance writer. She somehow just hits the spot with her pacing and the characterisations. Gerri keeps you turning the pages right until the very last and never disappoints with her ability to make your emotions swoon (if you're a dead romantic like me!)

I seriously recommend ALL of her books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, OK, I'll back pedal just a little......, 16 Nov. 2008
Witless544 (Wessex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
having been somewhat scathing about my first foray into Ms Hill's body of work, I felt I should, to even things up, write a review of 'Coyote Sky'. I did rather enjoy this one. Yes, it's formulaic and yes I knew from page one that her and her were going to be together at the end but Ms Hill's descriptive writing is really rather good here. I've been to the States several times, but never to New Mexico - this book makes me want to go there!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
Of all the Gerri hill books i've read this one is defiantly one of my favourites, i read it a few months ago but still can remember most scenes with clarity, i think mainly due to good writing and excellent believably characters, at one point i was even shouting out loud. A tiny bit repetitive and predictably but a really loverly romance story! great characters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read., 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Kindle Edition)
I have read most of Gerri Hills books and love her style of writing. This story was no exception, I could smell the pines and see the beautiful views . I was hoping it turned out good for Kate and Lee as I think they deserved it. Lovely story, great characters well worth a read. Ange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, entertaining read, 1 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Kindle Edition)
I decided to add my own opinion after reading the review titled "Not a good read".
I'm at a loss to understand how anyone could fail to enjoy this story. As with all of Gerri Hill's books it is well constructed, with engaging characters, an entertaining story line and with such humour it's a delight to read - and re-read.
Of course we know there'll be a happy ending but the journey is fun!
I've had my paperback for ages and it's getting dog-eared. I decided to buy the Kindle version yet find it's currently unavailable. Drat! Will have to check back in a while and for now just get out my increasingly frail paper copy and settle down to enjoy this all over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Escape to the mountains and enjoy the romance and the sunset!, 22 Feb. 2015
Chillichic (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Kindle Edition)
Another good Gerri Hill book, If your an outdoors kinda girl, your gonna like this one! Do you want to a escape to the mountains and live in a cabin with a view and find love then this one is for you! Enjoy the view of the sunset from your kindle!

5.0 out of 5 stars l loved Coyote Sky., 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
Great character's beautifully written. I loved the mountain setting, its beautifully put together. I have read and re-read this book. Well up to Ms Hills standards. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
Just love it :) easy to read even for if your main language is not english. Beautifully described the nature, almost saw it with my own eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. The build up to the inevitable, 31 Oct. 2014
Loved it.
The build up to the inevitable, the descriptions of the sunsets all added up to a great read as always with Gerrie's books

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!!!, 22 April 2009
Ms. K. Griffin "doggruff" (west midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coyote Sky (Paperback)
I have read most of Gerri Hill's books and this one did not dissapoint. The relationship between the two women builds intensity and even though it can be a little repetitive they are just amazing books espcially when sat on a beach in the sun.

Coyote Sky
Coyote Sky by Gerri Hill (Paperback - 30 Sept. 2006)