on 14 February 2014
very informative gives an insight on the reality how we are misinformed by the food and pharmaceutical companies. well done.
on 17 October 2013
If you love your body you will love this book. Very indepth in some places but so very informative and mind opening.
on 6 September 2015
The most comprehensive assessment of how we process and metabolise what we eat that I've ever read. Has fundamentally changed my whole approach to food and been incorporated into all aspets of my diet. Have recommended it to close friends and relatives. Will change your understanding at a profound level.
on 16 June 2014
Nora is a very convincing exponent of the diet she extols. Far more information than I could ever absorb, but put across in an accessible, if detailed and scientific way. Everyone should know about the dietary principles she describes here. It could change your life.
on 27 December 2012
This book is for someone who wants to read in depth about the paleo diet. It goes into a lot of scientific detail and is therefore not a quick read. I found it interesting and inspiring.
on 17 July 2015
Very very detailed and Ok it is very scientific at times but she has a sense of humour and translates it all into what YOU can do with the knowledge.
on 24 January 2016
My teacher recommended this book and I am still reading it. It seems very interesting, but I am only starting to implement its information.
on 29 September 2014
I thought I had learned a lot about healthy eating but this book was still an eye opener. I will be recommending it to family and friends.
on 21 October 2014
Health conscious....you should choose to read this. Wise advice and helpful extremely, with your continuing life enhancing diet journey.
on 16 April 2015
Excellent book. Very informative indeed. Certainly made me think more about how we manage out nutrition, health and wellbeing.