5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...A MUST READ!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine (Paperback)
I stumbled across this book during the process of recovering from sex addiction and healing from cervical cancer. The ancient knowledge and divine femimine insights in this book really resonated with me. It's empowering, practical, multi layered. One of those books that you make notes in and read over and over again. It's deep. Its a companion. You'll want to buy several copies to give out to friends. I have already recommended to several friends and my copy is currently 'out on loan'. I hope it comes back to me soon because I am ready for the next layer.

If you like travelling, this book has a very inspiring chapter on sacred, womb healing, places in the world to visit, plus a CD of womb healing music which is beautiful to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars renewed strength, 10 Jun. 2013
this book has been a delight for me to read. it is simple and practical. NO wishy washy ness. just clear ways of loving ones self and thus others. I am very happy to own this book. what i have read so far has helped me transform inot a happier and healthier me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable!!!, 28 Jan. 2014
AMAZING book that EVERY WOMAN should read!! :) Since I've started connecting with my womb on daily basis, my life has become an incredible journey! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2014
I'm in love with this book. I'll surely make I'll read all the other books by this author and check the other material on this topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Go to again and again book!, 2 Mar. 2015
The most Comprehensive, lively, energetic and engaging book on Womb healing I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Highly Recommend all women to read this go to again and again book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2014
Can someone please tell me. How I a to listen to the audio if I bought the kindle edition?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
Excellent book. All women interested in the Divine Feminine will probably enjoy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Interesting.

Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine
Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine by Anaiya Aon Prakasha (Paperback - 1 Feb. 2011)