5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spiritual book

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money
Published 1 month ago by Roger Gellion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spiritual book, 12 Feb 2012
D. DALBY "hypnoticpower.org.uk" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost Art of Enochian Magic: Angels, Invocations, and the Secrets Revealed to Dr. John Dee (Paperback)
Never heard of Dr John Dee or Enochian Magic but after hearing Dr DeSalvo on Jeff Rense by accident I had to get the book. The Lost art is a brilliant introduction for a Novice looking to widen their spiritual experience. Enoch walked with God and pleased him well. During my first Enochian meditation I was shocked to see two spiritual beings appear briefly and gave me the sense that they were curious that someone was repeating their calls. I am so excited by this book and look forward to exploring the 30 realms of heaven just as Aleister Crowley did. Thank you for bringing this lost art and material into the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, but no CD included for Kindle!!!!!, 21 Mar 2011
This was just up my street & I found it easy enough to understand, but there is a part in the book, that calls for the CD with Audio Information that I needed, but unfortunately there is NO provision for this when you download the book onto a Kindle, so will probably have to buy the 'Physical' book now to find out what I was missing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, 1 Aug 2014
Complete waste of money. 99% drivel just making enough pages to call it a book. A small amount of Enochian language but not easy reading. The printed book apparently comes with a CD (which may be better) but the ebook obviously doesnt. Having now looked at other books on the subject, there are much better ones to be found. Suggest trying books with Alistair Crowley references. This is one of the cases where it is better to go into a book shop and browse, rather than buy on line

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, does exactly what it says on the tin!, 2 Sep 2013
I don't usually write reviews on amazon but I feel obliged to write a few words about this book. Both my partner and I think it's great! After we tried the mediation technique (at the same time) we both experienced very interesting results. What was even more intriguing was that our experiences were practically identical! It may take several listens to the CD to become familiar with the calls and a few reads of the procedure (as De Salvo mentions) before you can properly conduct the meditation. We've only tried this once (yesterday) and we're happy with the results and eager for our next meditation. We've been researching Enochian Magick for a while and find this book to be a great stepping stone into this awe-inspiring world. Dr De Salvo's writing style is friendly and easy to follow and his research and opinions are valuable to anyone interested in the subject.

13.49