5.0 out of 5 stars clear, conscise and helpfull
Received my book this morning and must say that I am very impressed. I am a holistic therapist and am always looking for 'safe' ways to help other people and myself.
Published on 14 April 2008 by Binibubbles

3.0 out of 5 stars massage trigger points self care
Published on 29 Aug 2006 by Ms. A. Fielder

5.0 out of 5 stars clear, conscise and helpfull, 14 April 2008
Binibubbles (Newcastle upon Tyne UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trigger Point Self-care Manual: For Pain-free Movement (Paperback)
The layout of the book is very clear. A quick reference point: Good diagrams to indicate painful areas and the correcting muscles and page numbers at the end of the book. I also have the Trigger point therapy work book by Claire Davies. This book by Donna Finando is not only clearer BUT gives clear instruction (with diagrams) on how to locate the muscles and then how to stretch the muscles. This is very important in my view, if the muscle has been in spasm for a period, it needs to be stretched. Just working on the trigger points is not enough.
I do 'Spring Forest Qigong' regularly to keep myself in good shape because I am a back pain sufferer myself. I could very quickly identify which muscles to work on and what exercise to use. I can already feel the benefit.If you wanted just one book on Trgger Point Therapy, then you should get this one

4.0 out of 5 stars exellent for self-treatment, 11 July 2009
Jakob Winther - See all my reviews
really good and easy to use - with symptom index and pain pattern index, it's easy to locate the problem areas.
And with both muscle and triggerpoint drawings and strech exercises, the self-treatement routine is up and running in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 24 May 2011
Mr. D. Jardine (Royston, UK) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed how the book is set out, for my back pain this has helped greatly as well as for other day to day issues. Over all I think this a great book.

3.0 out of 5 stars massage trigger points self care, 29 Aug 2006
Ms. A. Fielder "oilsoftranquility" (bedfordshire england) - See all my reviews
as a Sports and holistic therapist i often get presented with muscular pain that other medical professionals will not touch as they belive its to trivia. but patients do not feel to trivia and are in actual pain. with this book not only has it helped me while studying its also a good reference for professionals to use and advise patients to alieviate pain and tender areas. this book is well presented with areas of the body presented together with advise on how to aliviate the trigger. it is advisable not to use as a self care guide as the authour presums some advanced training within manaual massage therapy but for a student or therapist wanting a quick guide a very useful tool wouldnt be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 26 Dec 2013
I love how much info you get from this book. And the points are clearly shown. I will use this information to see if I can get my body functioning properly again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reference material, 17 Jun 2013
Explains a complex subject very well and the book layout allows for fast and easy reference when you need to re-read

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 6 Oct 2010
The book was a described and delivery was prompt, thank you. I certainly recommend this seller.Trigger Point Self-care Manual: For Pain-free Movement

Trigger Point Self-care Manual: For Pain-free Movement
Trigger Point Self-care Manual: For Pain-free Movement by Donna Finando (Paperback - 2 Dec 2005)
11.89