5.0 out of 5 stars Calling All Dreamers, 29 April 2005
G. Adams "spirit fire" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honouring the Secret Wishes of the Soul (Paperback)
In this delightful book Robert Moss recounts how he began dreaming in a language which turned out to be an earlier form of Mohawk Iroquois, and how he was led, through further dreams and a series of synchronicities, to learn more about the central importance of dreaming in their native culture. Robert shares with the reader how through painstaking work, he learnt to read Mohawk texts, and how with the help of 'Island Woman', he was encouraged to birth these dreaming skills in our modern society.

With biographical excerpts from his extraordinary life combined with the knowledge inherent in the Mohawk Iroquois tradition and legends, it is bursting with spiritual life and energy.
This book has never been more relevant to this day and this time, when we have lost our ability to dream true. It reveals how we can become reacquainted with our inner life by honouring our dreams and allowing then to inform, inspire and guide us, and reconnect us to our soul purpose and heart's desire.

Robert brings us many ways to kick-start the dreaming process, and discover our inner passion. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing!, 1 May 2012
I will say now, no I am not finished, only for the reason that this book is like a sweet treat <3 and I wish to eat of it for a little while longer. It came to me magically, observing the authors name via another authors website, via Twitter. Finding out why I came to the book is far more interesting, for within it's pages it seemed to open a door for me. I am a Native of the Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, Tyendinega Mohawk Territory, and have too experienced insightful lucid dreams having innately known the significance and importance of using dreams as a form of both wisdom and guidance. What flew from the pages is a part of my mission, my purpose to, as the author, make people aware of our multidimensionality, our gifts given, and those Guides, Masters, Helpers, that assist us on levels we are not normally aware of. It is my desire to make people aware of their connection to Source, the Great Spirit, God, so that they may understand themselves and others, all things; of being One with the Creator. This book reunites me with my ancestors, the wisdom that comes through the ages, for the people of this age. That it is needed to re-establish a connection with the Earth, her Animal Kingdom, the People and old ways to help create a new world with values, integrity, authenticity that has been forgotten. This book is one of Rememberance for me, and I feel it's pull in every page, like my own story. It really is tremendous. And like I say, to have discovered from within it's pages it has been researched on my Reserve only further confirms my connection to the wisdom of the information, and also the author. To find a book on a subject I have been passionate about for 15 years, having documented and confirmed dreams, and also having done group dreaming, this book is more to me than interesting findings, but speaks to me of how things are changing, and must change. I have sat on such wisdom, and this again sparks me to take it further as I have been called to do. This book encourages everyone to FLY! Thank You Mr. Moss! My name is Andrea Higgins (Brant). My grandfather on my Mother's side was Chief, and my Uncle on my Father's side was Chief, both of whom I have been very proud. Having lived in England for 20 years and for most of that time never thinking I would return, it has been brought to me the reason as to why I am Native. I have been so before too, and in this life I still wish to fulfil my Purpose to bring forward the old ways in a new way for the benefit of both the Native community and the rest of the world. I had to unfold my own Truth while in England, separate from my family to grow, and I have remembered well. There is in me a great desire for Unity, and the old Native ways play a very large roll once again. In combination with other forms of spiritual practices, dreamwork is among them vital, and I commend you on producing your work for which you were clearly born to do. With Love and Kindest Regards, Andrea Higgins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling All Dreamers, 29 April 2005
G. Adams "spirit fire" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamworld is the Realworld, 7 Oct. 2012
Robert Moss helps to make this world a magical place again. And not only in our imaginations but in actual reality. This book delves deep into the world of dreams and what they are. He draws a lot from the Iroquois history and myth, from his own extensive experiences on dreaming and astral projection.

So this book is mainly for those who are willing to be open minded for phenomena outside the good ol' science way-of-seeing. Of course this might be a mind opener for someone who hasn't had much contact with his or her soul! And for those who are ready to try out for themselves, this book contains a LOT of inspiration, some techniques to help with starting the journey and some good First People mythology.

5.0 out of 5 stars Without doubt this book is in a class of it's ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Without doubt this book is in a class of it's own, written by one of the foremost teachers of Dreaming and Dreamwork in the world. I read and re-read this book and always there are new teachings to be had,a classic. If you work with Dreams this book should be on your shelf!

Dreamways of the Iroquois: Honouring the Secret Wishes of the Soul