Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2014
Very few projects in this book are worth trying. Interesting to find the instructions for making pom proms from various materials.
on 6 May 2014
This is a good book to remind you just what you can do with pom-poms which are so easy to make. There are some hideous designs (the scarf springs to mind) but there are some good ones and useful tips on different materials you can use and different effects you can achieve.
on 18 March 2014
Nothing special about this book. I bought it on impulse as I like to make felt things and the cover attracted me. I am making the hedgehogs but I won't be doing anything else from this book. All in all a waste of money.
on 19 April 2014
Loved the book. We are looking for simple projects for our summer fund raising and there is something in this book for everyone. I couldn't believe I would be making Pom poms with a fork but I have become addicted now. Have shown my friends too.
on 4 January 2015
Arrived quite late, and it was damaged in the envelope, but it's still usable, luckily it wasn't meant to be a present, I got it for myself. Quite a few nice ideas
on 15 February 2014
This little book is fairly well presented but not really what I had hoped it would be, but saying that it is worth keeping just for ref for a few odds and ends and I can lend it to friends rather than them buying it as I wouldn't say it is worth paying out for.

Maybe it will suit some people but not me this time
on 19 January 2014
Bought for a friend, has clear pictures and project plans and i hope will go well with the pom pom makers i have bought for her birthday
on 12 February 2014
Very clear instructions, my granddaughters found it very easy to understand and use. Good illustrations and diagrams . Excellent book.
on 22 April 2014
It covers all the ways to go about making pompoms and also gives lots of ideas for materials and what to use the resulting poms for.
on 5 March 2014
Nice pompous to match with my knitting and the pictures and suggestion are nice but I will reLly like more examples or ideas