Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 November 2011
As someone who purchased Vol 1 and eagerly awaited vol 2 I can tell you this edition more than lives up to the hype
a great book and an absolute must for every music fan, these books (vol 1 & 2) are possibly the best items i have
ever bought off Amazon.
on 3 August 2012
I visited my friend in London, who had some lovely posters on her wall. After enquiring about them, I found that she had a book of posters bought for her by a loving boyfriend... Not having that privilege... I bought the book for myself and I haven't looked back since! My friend framed them in £7 black wooden frames from Wilkinsons... I got mine from Ikea, a pack of 3 for £3.99, you can't go wrong at that price! There are 2 volumes of this book... both are amazing, it's hard to pick which one to buy!)
on 28 April 2013
I bought this with the intention of adding a bit of art to my room and the product did not disappoint! The posters are fantastic quality and are printed on thick high-quality card. I loved the first edition so much I immediately ordered the second!
on 5 June 2015
I love this book, every other page has been scored so you can take out an A3 poster to frame it, brilliant.
on 7 July 2012
this was bought for my son who asked for the v11 version after having the first book last year and liked it
on 7 March 2012
bascially yh, got this through the post asap yh! so good, won serious brownie points with my wifey :) so gd fam! i got chinese takeout for like a week. tie this with a rose and a bubble bath.
gd one lad!