4.0 out of 5 stars This book saved my life
Are you a crazy cat lady? Have you got far too much spare time on your hands? Do you want to learn how to make a creepy finger puppet (akin to something a serial killer might make from his victim's hair) out of your pets shed fur? Then you're in luck! This book is exactly what you're looking for!!

I was once like you. I used to sit in front of my telly box with...
Published 21 months ago by Brooksie

3.0 out of 5 stars cat hair craft
This book was not exactly what I expected. As a cat owner there are lots of hair when I groom them and thought this book would give me some ideas. Actually this book should have been called Felting with Cat Hair.
Published 14 months ago by teddybear

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrfect..., 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat (Paperback)
Sorry, couldn't resist!!

Im not going to lie, i bought this for my mum as a joke, but its actually a really good book!

Cant wait to see her face xmas day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty value only, 30 Dec 2013
S. West (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present for a friend of mine who loves crafting and loves cats, but (unsurprisingly) never thought to combine the two. I thought this would be fairly tongue in cheek, but it actually takes itself really seriously! I found most of the ideas in the book pretty creepy, and I hope no finished products come my way.

Still, it went down well with my friend who appreciated the novelty value of the gift. As the cat hair is generally used to make felt, she could make most of the items with non-cat hair felt. This may defeat the point for some people, I know!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a serious purchase, 31 July 2013
Only bought as gift, a bit of joke and the recipient seemed to like it. Probably a bit tricky to do from reading it but provided some entertainment,

5.0 out of 5 stars This really made me laugh, 26 Dec 2012
I couldn't resist but get this for a friend who has cats. She laughed so hard when i gave it to her. But the book is actually a great little crafting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cat lovers, 8 Mar 2013
Claire (Peterborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my cat loving friend who likes crafting and I can't wait to give it to her for her birthday

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok., 27 July 2012
It is what it is, a book about cat hair. Fun gift for a friend or as a prank. Good buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously, 26 Nov 2012
Is this for real? Surely the author is ripping the erse out of the gullible. Seriously, moggy fur??? Just don't get it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat
Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat by Kaori Tsutaya (Paperback - 5 Nov 2011)
7.93