5.0 out of 5 stars I do chuckle at a good insult ;)
This little book is like a tardis really, pocket sized yet full of sizzlingly scrumptious insults, even if you do not intend to use them on anybody, they're a great laugh to read.
Probably go down a treat in the office!
I bought this for my Dad for Father's day and I liked it so much I bought one for myself as I love to chuckle at a good sarcastic insult...
Published 20 months ago by Greeneyez

its smaller than i thought but it was alright as a stocking filler and i am happy with it for what it is.
Published 13 days ago by Jasmine Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars I do chuckle at a good insult ;), 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Insults Every Man Should Know (Pocket Companions) (Hardcover)
Probably go down a treat in the office!
Well done to the writer who has made the book look incredibly stylish, a stylish way to fill your brain with insulting ammunition, brill, I love it ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and great for a small present or secret santa, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought this for a secret santa, there's plenty of jokes/insults and loads of pages in. It's a nice liitle book. The guy I picked out of a hat to buy for seemed fairly chuffed with it anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars This book is for you, you nincompoop!, 19 Jun. 2014
A nice little book of insults, smackdowns, comebacks and backhanded compliments for every occasion. Also includes some historical examples, e.g. from Churchill.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... was alright as a stocking filler and i am happy with it for what it is, 18 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
P. A. J. Rudelhoff "RUDIE..." (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
A great book so pleased to have it in my collection.

Insults Every Man Should Know (Pocket Companions)
Insults Every Man Should Know (Pocket Companions) by Nick Mamatas (Hardcover - 5 Nov. 2011)