Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 January 2010
This is not a bad taste/viz type book. It is funny but it is written like a genuine self-help book rather than being gross. We bought it as a joke office present for a colleague's birthday and everyone has been passing it around and reading it. The measuring scales on the inside covers have particularly caused a lot of laughs.
on 31 January 2012
When a huge penis moved into the flat below I was initially apprehensive. For the first few weeks, however, it seemed my fears were misplaced. He was a quiet and sociable neighbour, and did his bit to keep the hallway clean. Soon though everything began to unravel as I was repeatedly woken up by the sounds of loud music coming from the flat below in the early hours of the morning. From here the huge penis' behaviour became more and more antisocial as he engaged in a variety of behaviours including littering cigarette butts in the hall, refusing to empty his bins and inviting undesirable characters into his flat at all times of the day. Luckily, I learned of this book's existence and since buying it have learned to live with, and accommodate the needs of, my new neighbour.
on 4 January 2015
never read it, but it's just excellent to have on the shelf in the living room for nosy people who look through my bookcase!
on 21 May 2009
This book is a life saver, before I had this book I was very self concsious about my appearance in that area. I was afraid to walk around in my slim jeans in fear of exposing myself. After reading this book it has helped me to gain more confidence. It deals with not only the physical side of the problem like hiding the appearance of it but also the psychological side of things which is why this book is great for anyone who shares the problem. If you have the same problem this is a must buy and if you dont then.....it would look great on your coffee table anyway and a huge ego boost if thats what you are into.
on 12 October 2013
This is by far the best book ever to read in public. It turns heads left and right. It is however a bit short, I would have liked it to be a bit longer. It's a great handbook, and is definitely a great conversation piece in parties, on the train or at home.
4 stars.
on 8 November 2014
Like everyone else I bought it for the cover. Xmas prezzie for my sister-in-law and should raise a few laughs on the big day.

Fortunately I am not a sufferer of this affliction as I sport an off-the-shelf wang.
on 9 June 2014
I saw a guy reading this on the tube and he looked like a massive prick! Does what it says on the tin!
on 11 June 2012
My name is Sal sprigmore,I purchased this book expecting it to be about living with my husband Mike,at over 6ft 9 he is without doubt the biggest Penis I know,After reading the entire book I am still none the wiser how to survive living with him!
on 16 August 2014
Bought as a secret santa present at Christmas. Everyone found it hilarious. Would definitely recommend it for a joke present
on 9 December 2014
Got this for my friend to give to her fella as they share an amazon account. She's hoping it will help him use it better!