Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 January 2012
Great little book with a good blend of one liners and longer Story based jokes. Weve lived with my dads useless jokes that make us cringe for years, he has no excuse now! Well worth a buy as a stocking filler or secret sants
on 8 January 2012
Bought this for an older nephew and had a glance before wrapping. 15 minutes later I was still reading, joined by my daughter who heard me laughing. Generally good stuff and I told a couple of slightly rude ones to my parents. I don't know that many jokes so most of them were new to me. A few were definitely OTT so not for kids.
on 17 April 2012
The ultimate joke book for any guy to read. This is a collection of only the smartest and well crafted jokes that appear to have been carefully selected, considered and then passed on.
on 1 March 2014
Difficult to know what to give the man who has everything but this was an ideal present for a family friend who kept us entertained with jokes the whole evening.
on 22 September 2013
After reading previous reviews for this product I was very disappointed when I received it. I found the layout and jokes in the book very poor. I bought this item as a gift and felt the quality of it to be so poor I did not give it and had to purchase a replacement gift.
on 30 March 2013
I have been buying several Joke books lately. I bought this joke book for my boyfriend along with several others. It's a good book, some very funny jokes and my boyfriend seems to like it. I hear him chuckling in the loo. Lol As an alternative try Harry Hill's Whopping Great Joke Book (the best) or Bob and Brenda's Joke Book (also good).
on 1 November 2013
Bought this for a leaving present for a colleague who was known for his bad jokes, so giving him this was a joke in itself. Just as well I wasn't expecting much since a lot of the jokes weren't very good. So I guess my former colleague will continue telling bad jokes afterall. lol
on 26 December 2014
Worst joke book I have ever come across, not a single funny joke in it. So disappointed as a Christmas present for my partner.. Only saving grace was they were that bad the book in itself was a joke... Think they need to re-work the title.. Jokes every man should avoid..
on 18 August 2013
I read this book after readingBob and Brenda's Joke book and Bob and Brenda's new Joke Book. I thought nothing could beat these books but Dirty Jokes is excellent. Well worth a buy.
on 9 May 2013
I bought this for a friends birthday who is always telling jokes to the point of being annoying. Maybe I have not done myself any favours but I don't see him that often. hopefully he is pleased with it.