on 3 January 2010
A lighthearted look at a serious matter, going through most aspects of the whole process and not only the wedding itself (eg, how to choose a ring and how to propose). More or less this is a checklist of various bits and pieces you have to consider. Although it is all quite funny and with witty diagrams (think of a photographic camera instruction manual), there are plenty of nuggets of information and the authors are quite reasonable. It makes for a tidy small gift.
on 26 May 2014
This is my third time purchasing this book as an engagement gift to friends because I have received such good feedback! My friend said that the graphics are colourful and funny and the information is very useful. Would highly recommend this book!
on 11 March 2015
This book was a funny gift for my fiance for his birthday as we begin planning our wedding. There were some great tips and funny insights, but I thought it was a bit strange to start off talking about engagement rings and how to propose when I would assume this book to be for a man who has passed that point. I can't see a man getting this book for himself or being given it as a gift until after proposing when he would then be considered en route to "groom status". All around helpful and humorous.
on 8 May 2013
Bought this for a friend and it has caused some laughs but also contains great advice and useful tips on every stage of the wedding journey.
on 28 December 2013
I bought this as a joke christmas present to be fiancé but it issues very practical. Not being able to preview was risky but it is a truly great book with help for arranging the big day, the first chapter is about getting engaged but clearly a lot of readers will already have done this bit!
on 3 December 2012
We got this for a freind who is getting married and it was a great laugh! It has some really great parts in it, there are also some usefull stuff in there for education (it helps unravel our female traditions and bridezilla tendencies) All together a fun read!
on 21 February 2014
I love the book however it did arrive with an awful looking crease on the cover page that i cant get rid of and red marked pen accross all the pages as you look at the bottom of the book.
on 3 March 2014
Can't comment on the content as I gave it as a gift, but it looked as though it contained a fair bit of useful info and it caused a smile when the gift was opened.
on 7 September 2012
this book was a gift to a groom to be. He found it very helpful in the run up to the bog day and said it made for an enjoyable read
on 21 August 2013
This book was a great present for my other half. He's shown it to everyone who's come to visit. Full of useful hints and tips