Format: HardcoverChange

on 28 February 2013
A really wonderful, lush book with all of Mary Oliver's best and most generous writing - the edge of mystery in the Fox poem - the ever present sense of the Divine and the illuminations of her faith. I loved this book and keep it by my bedside. Thank you.
on 21 March 2013
I guess we've been spoilt by her earlier fantastic work, but these poems mainly repeat old themes without the light or depth of before.
on 27 November 2015
At the request of my sister who loves these books of poems by Mary Oliver, I have bought this for her as a Christmas present. Hence, I am confident in giving this book 5 stars.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2015
Got this for my boyf when he was going through depression he found it very comforting
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2015
My first exposure to Mary Oliver's poetry. I enjoyed the poems, especially "The Moth, The Mountains, The Rivers","Hum, Hum" and "The Man Who Has Many Answers." Will be reading more of her poems in future.
on 13 March 2013
Fans of Mary Oliver's work wait eagerly for news of new publications but this was a complete rip off...not good.
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse