on 12 August 2011
Thanks to this book, large black men no longer scared me. Originally, they intimidated my due to their size and their innate skill at Basketball, but no longer. This book has shown me that they are just like me, but bigger and better at basketball. If it wasn't for this book, I wouldn't ever watch Basketball again, which is a shame because it's a brilliant sport and I love it very much.

I grew scared of large black men when I realised I wasn't one, and would never be one. I grew paranoid that these men could read my thoughts and laughed at the thought of me, a small white man, playing basketball amongst their dark skinned, huge friends. But no longer! Thanks to this book, that illusion is dispelled!

Thank you, book! You were my only hope!
on 12 August 2011
I honestly didn't think a book could improve my life such as this. I never fully realised how afraid I was of a large black man, until diving into this incredibly page turner.

It has made me wary of every single black person that comes near me.
I found this book through the game Barckley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, and I am glad that it brought me to this enlightening experience. Read this and learn people. READ THIS AND LEARN!!!
on 12 May 2006
I had high hopes for this book, but all it seems to be is a self-appreciating collection of pages which is full of repetitions, contradictions and repetitions. If you have even basic knowledge of the issues surrounding race, then this book will tell you what you already know. Save your money!