4.0 out of 5 stars Really quick delivery and everything was in order.
The only thing that didn't meet my expectation was that it didn't come as a box set with a holder for the books, because I was buying the whole set I thought it would, however this may have been my fault for not reading exactly what I was buying to start with.
Published 11 months ago by Stephanie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not value for money
hi this isn't a review regading FRANK Millers work which I know to be excellent, it is in regards to this deal, all 7 volumes for the princley sum of £95 however if you take time to simply add each volume seperately the running total drops to £61.12 a whole third off the the asking price for the exact same thing.
Published on 25 Dec 2010 by rowbowlowmo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not value for money, 25 Dec 2010
This review is from: Frank Miller Complete Sin City Amazon (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really quick delivery and everything was in order., 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Frank Miller Complete Sin City Amazon (Paperback)

Frank Miller Complete Sin City Amazon
Frank Miller Complete Sin City Amazon by Frank Miller (Paperback - 23 Aug 2005)
Used & New from: £121.16