on 17 April 2013
All of the products I have bought from this company - whether as gifts or for myself, have been top quality - and this is no exception. About A5 size, plenty of pages but neat enough to fit into a decent-sized handbag if needed. Good, strong cover with handy pocket in the back. Lovely folky design. I like writing with fountain pen and the paper in these journals is always lovely to write on. Need I say more ?
on 9 August 2012
This is a nice notebook, A5(ish) size, lovely design and feels good quality. It's quite thin, it doesn't have that many pages but is the sort of size I wanted. I particularly like the fact it has a pocket in the back cover for loose bits of paper.
on 1 March 2013
I was disappointed when I opened the book to find out that it is not a diary, but a journal. The pages are blank. This is entirely my fault. I have a diary every year with this cover design(or similar) and I absolutely love it. Previously bought in Canada - so I was excited to find this one on Amazon. Unfortunately I did not read the detail.
I will use it as a note book. All is not lost.
on 26 January 2013
Bought to turn into a "Choose your own adventure", and was really pleased with the journals quality.

The page corners are curved, and are bound in just the right way to let you quickly flick through pages with your thumb. The "keepsake" pocket at the back has ample room for all sorts of things, but might get a bit squashed if you over do it. There is a deep green inner that matches the elastic bookmark very nicely.

A lovely little book, and was well received as a gift.
on 30 July 2014
Quality Book inside and out. Hard cover with elements of the design embossed. The elastic band place holder that is attached to the book is covered and protected on the inside of the book. It has good quality paper and an inside pocket. Great buy!
on 8 January 2013
Yes, I like this a lot! The picture is, in my opinion spot on- although there's the added loveliness of shinyness and gold tree trunks which make it really nice! I'm very glad I bought it!
on 2 December 2012
I am crazy with notebooks and this is one of my bests!!! It has a wonderful cover and the paper is of very fine quality. It arrived in time and is as beautiful as shown in the picture.
on 5 January 2014
Very good. Please with quality, brought from this book manufacture before so I knew it would be good quality and pleased nothing had changed
on 8 January 2014
Bought as a gift, its a lovely quality and arrived really quickly, I bought some matching note lets too, I would highly recommend this.
on 11 March 2013
Very lovely journal with a handy pocket in the back to put loose papers away. The drawings on the journal are beautiful.