on 25 March 2015
The fancy plastic pouch each of these Peter Pauper Press bookmarks comes in look like they cost 5x the price of what they hold inside. A very thin cut and flimsy bookmark. Don't be fooled by the pictures (I was - ordered 5), they are not worth the two pounds paid, and you will be much more satisfied with the leather bookmarks on amazon I ordered for almost half the price.

Out of the several I purchased, this one was the best looking due to the different matte finish compared to the others. However, lightly itch it with your nail and you have a very visible scratch mark that does not wipe off. Still very poor quality, shame because the designs are very appealing.
on 14 July 2016
I saw this bookmark in a well known high street store and, despite the fact that I usually just use bus tickets, receipts, scraps of paper etc for bookmarks, I decided I had to have this.

These are excellent bookmarks and a gift at the price. They are made of a sturdy card and with beautiful scenes. I will certainly be ordering more as I always have more than one book on the go at once and I'm forever losing bookmarks. Considering they came from China the delivery was very quick.
on 21 December 2015
A lovely, and nice sized cardboard bookmark with inspirational messages. If, like me you like to have inspirational messages to remind you of all the positives in life then this is good value for money. I bought several for little gifts for friends and family over Christmas.
on 29 June 2013
It's a good bookmark.well made a quality product how much can be said about a bookmark is beyond me so I will end my review here.
on 14 December 2015
I am a bit disappointed with this item, print on is not very distinct and rather small. It was intended as a present for friends, but I could not give as a gift because it wasn't as good quality or clearness as shown on Amazon' screen.
on 22 March 2013
Does the job! With inspiring words too. Would have liked it a bit thicker for the money but all in all it is fine.
VINE VOICEon 10 August 2013
I have several of these bookmarks - I bought one and just had to buy others with different designs.

I really love the decorative tassel which gives such a stylish look.
on 29 December 2013
Bought as a gift, very happy with the quality of the product the plastic cover is a great feature of the bookmark.and price paid was very reasonable.
on 22 July 2013
A really simple but classy little bookmark that`s well made and striking to look at. Ideal for any gift...even for yourself!
on 6 September 2013
It's a good quality bookmark that does what you need it to and looks pretty. What more do you want?