on 14 November 2012
This is a very nice bookmark. The picture is like one you would find on old medieval maps and there is a lovely tassel and bead that hangs off. What I found particularly helpful is that the bookmark comes in its own good quality plastic pocket, which is perfect since the bookmark itself is thin cardstock. The plastic pocket even has a whole at the top for hanging and easy storage. For the price, it can't be beat and should last much longer than it would have without the plastic.
on 11 December 2012
The design of this bookmark is great, I like the old fashioned, aged look when it comes to books. The design is really nice and there is a lot to it that you can't really see on the image.
The writing is in a clear font and the colours are exactly as they are in the image.
The bookmark is good quality and strong.
The bead and tassel is really cute.
on 16 November 2013
Very pleased with this product, I've bought 3 bookmarks from the same seller, arrival was quicker than expected and the deigns on them are beautiful and exactly like the picture! Tassel is great and I love the beading on this one, the map makes it an interesting bookmark. Definitely recommend it!
on 13 February 2014
Always got my nose in a book and the only thing better than whiling away a boring bus journey with a riveting read, is seeing the envious glances this little beauty attracts from other bookworms on the number 28. I know it's sad, but I've started stockpiling them!!!
on 21 January 2016
These bookmarks are actually pretty good. Come in a plastic sleeve but look so much better out. The designs are clesr an match all the images of this bookmark and other Peter Pauper Press.... yes I have brought others from this company. :) Safe to say I love them.
on 24 July 2015
Attractive bookmark;
glossy coating;
some might find it a tad small, but it's good for me
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 8 August 2014
Purchased two of tgese bookmarks - one for myself and one as a gift. Recipient loved it - especially the message on it. Very detailed bookmark, love the beaded detail on it. Stands out from ordinary bookmarks.
on 2 February 2016
Lovely little bookmarks for the price. Look great on a shelf with the tassel draped down the spine of the book. They could do without with the cheesy quotes for me but that's not enough to put me off them.
on 12 June 2013
Perfect gift for my dad, to encourage him to rest up read post op! Put a smile on his face
on 14 March 2013
I like the laminate coating on this and the beading at the top that allows you to find the bookmark easily within the book and also when you need to put it back. As with the Eiffel Tower one I purchased I liked the picture, the most masculine I could find for my husband, but am not a fan of the writing.