Published on 15 Sep 2011 by Ireland

1.0 out of 5 stars Teenage survival guide
After reading quite a bit of this, I would not give it to my grand-daughter, for whom I had bought it! I was amazed at the fact that on several occasions the book is suggesting you outwit your parents and basically, do exactly as you want. Not exactly the message I was hoping for!
Published 4 months ago by Vonnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, insightful, positive, fun, bursting with great ideas an, 15 Sep 2011
This review is from: Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide (Paperback)
A great read for all teenage girls, full of zest for life, addressing them directly, exploring all aspects of their experience, as well as being fun, reassuring and savvy. I cannot speak highly enough of this book, it really is an all-in-one guide. It builds up the self esteem by working its way chapter by chapter through all the issues of adolescence and then some, while offering an abundance of practical tips and always in a tone of celebration and good sense.

Each section of the book can be read as a stand alone and deals with a particular topic of interest, always in a tone of celebration, humour and good sense. The many short quizzes help keep the reader thinking and engaged.

This book looks effortless, but it is far from that, it cuts to the core of each discussion point and really puts everything into perspective. Growing up is to be an adventure and you can get what you really want: a full and rich life as a teenage girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy book, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide (Paperback)
bought this for my daughter as she worries about everything. She has referred to it several times, she seems to think it's very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars It helped me a lot over the year.., 7 Dec 2001
By A Customer
When i first bought this book i thought it wus a mistake and it would be the same like other teenage guide books,i wus sooo wrong..this book helped me flirt with a guy and i have him now as my boy friend!And it helped me a lot during the period of getting dumped..it also helped TONES when the book thought me how to be with my parents and earn their trust..I LOVE THIS BOOK..it's a MUST for EVERY teenage girl..

1.0 out of 5 stars Teenage survival guide, 26 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide (Paperback)
Purchased for my 13 year old Granddaughter's birthday. Brill book and funny she will love it.

Marg in West Brom

5.0 out of 5 stars requested from teenage neice, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide (Paperback)
this book has become my teenage (14) neice's bible - she loved it. Her friends either have or have requested one

Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide
Totally Me: The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide by Sandy Rideout (Paperback - 26 Nov 2004)
5.22