5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 3 Oct 2012
Mrs. Janet B. Mann "bearwood" (leicester, England) - See all my reviews
This and The first 30 Days to Staying Sober, have totally transformed my life. I know now that I was rewarding myself with a glass or two of wine, say after the kids had gone to bed, or after painting, or doing some gardening. But then I was drinking for any occasion, there was always a reason. So after having bought this book and having read it through something just clicked and I have not had a drink since, I'm really pleased as I have found that I have so much more energy and generally I'm a lot happier. The book was great to read straight thru' and now I dip into it whenever I feel like it, and I always feel inspired, and content with what they are saying.
I would recommend this book to anyone who felt that their drinking was becoming a problem/ out of hand. It has certainly changed me for the better. And I honestly don't even think of a drink now! Was it just a bad habit? I bought this book for my Kindle so cannot share it, but I would definately share it if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: A Gentle Path Through the Twelve Steps: The Classic Guide for All People in the Process of Recovery (Paperback)
This is a great guide that helps going through the steps stay simple.
Well worth the purchase.

Love n peace,
k

4.0 out of 5 stars Recovery, 2 Nov 2010
This book truly holds your hand and walks you through the 'maze' of recovery. Very well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sensitive and inclusive 12 step approach, minus the jargon, 7 Dec 1998
By A Customer
There are so many 12 step books that are lock-steop in their approach. This one is useful for anyone's spirituality -- a balanced and personal approach. Particularly good for those who have struggled with the aftermath of sexual abuse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014