This is part of their 20 Ways to Draw series of books which now includes Tulip,Dress,Butterfly,Cat and Doodle. They have various authors/artists for the books, and for this one it's Eloise Renouf.

The book's a 96-page paperback that you can open flat on the table for drawing.

There are no instructions so you basically draw what you see. The theme is actually nature. So besides drawing trees, you also get examples of birds, snails, flowers, berries, insects and even fish, and more. Each subject has 20 illustrated examples. The opposite page is usually blank for you to draw on.

The drawings are fun to look at and easy to draw along with. There are nice designs and varying styles.

It's a simple fun book for those looking to draw something.
on 15 September 2013
I bought this book to give me some ideas for simple contemporary shapes that might be helpful for printing. It is reasonably ok for that purpose although I think some of the topics were unimaginatve e.g. all the flowers were all round! I felt the author hadn't put a lot of thought into the images. I would have preferred more images rather than paying for blank pages - if I did decide to sell it on later then I wouldn't want to draw in it anyway.
on 5 September 2014
I haven't done much drawing since I had my children but this has got me interested again. Each subject has two pages dedicated to it with various ways of drawing each item. The drawings are not 'realistic' in style, but more like the kind you find on textiles, wrapping paper and other graphic designs. I found some of them similar to each other so there aren't always exactly 20 different ways to draw something, but I gave this 5 stars as it was still inspiring to me and got me doodling again.
on 4 November 2015
I ordered this book together with 'Draw 500 things from nature ' Indivually each book is very good. The problem is that they both contain exactly the same images arranged in a different order. Very misleading and very annoying.
on 13 September 2013
My daughter (6) loves drawing and this book, with its fab illustrations provided the perfect inspiration for her. The book has blank pages for you to copy the art alongside. Very cool
on 21 April 2015
I love this book! I want to get back into drawing but don't have much time. The illustrations are fun and have encouraged me to try out a few ideas every week. I love the winter trees,seed heads and birds. It has helped me to keep up with a journal I've started.
on 1 February 2015
I bought this to use for quilting inspiration. It contains many ideas with each section on a nature theme. I really enjoyed this book and am actually considering buying some of her others.
on 3 March 2016
i stupidly didnt realise this is an exercise style book, the drawings and illustrations are cool but it has more of a kiddie book feel to it than an art book.
on 3 January 2016
This is a superb little book. It offers simple and fun drawings to inspire and copy. It is ideal for a beginner or someone returning to drawing.
on 29 December 2015
I like this book very much - it gives loads of ways to draw different things, whether in cartoon form or in realistic form - most useful!