5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun book on drawing
This is part of their 20 Ways to Draw series of books which now includes Tulip, Dress, Butterfly, Cat and Doodle. They have various authors/artists for the books, and for this one it's Eloise Renouf.

The book's a 96-page paperback that you can open flat on the table for drawing.

There are no instructions so you basically draw what you see. The theme...
Published 10 months ago by Parka

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit unimaginative
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun book on drawing, 25 Nov 2013
Parka (Singapore) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers (Paperback)

The book's a 96-page paperback that you can open flat on the table for drawing.

There are no instructions so you basically draw what you see. The theme is actually nature. So besides drawing trees, you also get examples of birds, snails, flowers, berries, insects and even fish, and more. Each subject has 20 illustrated examples. The opposite page is usually blank for you to draw on.

The drawings are fun to look at and easy to draw along with. There are nice designs and varying styles.

It's a simple fun book for those looking to draw something.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit unimaginative, 15 Sep 2013
I bought this book to give me some ideas for simple contemporary shapes that might be helpful for printing. It is reasonably ok for that purpose although I think some of the topics were unimaginatve e.g. all the flowers were all round! I felt the author hadn't put a lot of thought into the images. I would have preferred more images rather than paying for blank pages - if I did decide to sell it on later then I wouldn't want to draw in it anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple line designs, 2 Aug 2013
I appreciate the simplicity of the designs, it is uncomplicated and will be of use for textile work and I would recommend this book to friends with similar interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pictures, 13 Sep 2013
E. Allbon "Action girl" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
My daughter (6) loves drawing and this book, with its fab illustrations provided the perfect inspiration for her. The book has blank pages for you to copy the art alongside. Very cool

5.0 out of 5 stars draw trees, 2 Sep 2013
This is great book with lots of ideas and ways to draw with room on the next page to have a go

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational tree drawing, 31 Aug 2013
A fascinating book that sets the creative juices going. Different topics other than trees and all so good....can't wait to get paper and pencil ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Aug 2013
Beautiful and inspiring book, lot's of ideas to inspire you to draw from nature and my kids love the book as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and fun, 5 Sep 2014
I haven't done much drawing since I had my children but this has got me interested again. Each subject has two pages dedicated to it with various ways of drawing each item. The drawings are not 'realistic' in style, but more like the kind you find on textiles, wrapping paper and other graphic designs. I found some of them similar to each other so there aren't always exactly 20 different ways to draw something, but I gave this 5 stars as it was still inspiring to me and got me doodling again.

2.0 out of 5 stars trees, 1 April 2014
Sorry not for me I expected more illustrations and not so many plain pages for me to add to, not what I really wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 24 Mar 2014
I bought to use with my grandchildren and they love it. Lots of ideas which are very easy to follow.