Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 November 2014
A thoroughly comprehensive book with lots of exercises to practice new techniques. It covers all areas of drawing people in different poses, expressions and movement to mention just a few. As an illustrator I am interested in cartooning and this book has expanded my repoirtoire to include people! I have enjoyed this book so much that I have since purchased both the plants and small creatures and also the cute animals books by the same author and of the same series of books.
on 31 January 2015
I absolutely love this book! I'm into doodling and drawing simple sketches at the moment and this book gives me so many tips and ideas which you can build upon to suit whatever style of drawing you are doing. It gives you the basics and also has a spaces in the book where you can draw what you have practiced. The book itself is a compact size and is produced on lovely paper. My 8 year old daughter also enjoys using this book as well!
on 16 November 2014
Bought this book for my Son who loves drawing. Really fun book which shows you step by step how to draw cool people in a variety of different poses. Great fun for adults as well ;)
on 13 May 2013
"Let's draw happy people" is a lovely book. I really like it! I'll probably buy it again as a present to a friend of mine.
on 18 November 2013
Bought for my 9yr old daughter, she loves drawing faces. This was her best birthday present! Now have a jealous 11yr old!!
on 11 December 2015
So useful with children. Shows progressive drawings that they can copy and aids perspective for the small child
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2012
Love these books, great for anyone wanting to expand their drawing skills. Good value for money with easy steps to follow and lovely illustrations. Defo recommend.
on 28 May 2014
Bought this for my 9yr old daughter who loves to draw. She lives this book and can't put it down.
on 18 September 2014
Another excellent book from the Illustration School series. Recommend for children and adults!
on 20 October 2015
Fantastic book and other books in the series really do engage with children who love to draw.