5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for pattern and colour inspiration? Look no further, 7 Sep 2005
This review is from: Pattern and Palette Sourcebook: A Complete Guide to Using Color in Design (Paperback)
This is a comprehensive look at helping you choose the right colour and pattern in design. If you need inspiration and advice for your work (as I do, frequently) this is the perfect accompaniment. It sits on my desk and has helped me out of some very sticky corners and tight deadlines. It is easy to use and comes with an interactive CD of colour and pattern swatches and can be used to experiment with changes in colourways. This book is invaluable and I haven't found anything else quite like it. I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars modern patterns, 19 Jan 2008
Ms. R. Aldis (wales, UK) - See all my reviews
this book is great if your looking for block colour modern patterns, it also has more detailed patterns in. the cd that comes with the book is great as you can select a pattern and change the colours of different sections in that pattern and print them off. ideal if you need somthing quick and to specific colours.
i love this book!
would also recommend: 1000 patterns: drusila cole
this book has more traditions pattern and put them into catagory of place and year.

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATION GALORE, 13 May 2008
I found this book extremely useful and very pleasing to just browse through. Inside it is a delight in colour, shape and form. I have difficulty deciding which colours to use in a limited palette and this book solves all my problems. It is never very far from my hand when I am producing artwork. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Pattern and Palette Sourcebook: A Complete Guide to Using Color in Design
Pattern and Palette Sourcebook: A Complete Guide to Using Color in Design by Anvil Graphic Design (Paperback - 24 Jun 2005)
Used & New from: £1.47