5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation made simple
I have been toying with Meditation for a number of years, trying different methods and schools of thought. However the more I read and learned about this ancient art, the more I got confused. Should I keep my eyes open or close them? Should I sit on the floor or a chair? and other similar questions.
I have been a big fan of Russell for a longtime and his enthusiasm...
Published 14 months ago by DAVID

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much scientific analysis
brings you meditation through s different angle but i don't see how I can succeed with little explanation about how to really meditate ! And there's a lot more explanation about science apart from 20min of daily meditation and the benefits It bring to the meditator I haven't learned much on how I should do it myself!
Published 2 months ago by Boopy

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation made simple, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple (Hardcover)
I have been a big fan of Russell for a longtime and his enthusiasm for meditation is evident in this book.
In "Success through Stillness" Russell breaks the art of mediation down to a very simple level, one that really resonated with me. Something else that since purchasing the book I have found out is that all profits of the book go to charity. Russell wants to spread the word about meditation because he is passionate about its effects. After reading this book I now have the same passion, and although I don't expect to be the next Russell Simmons I do think that I can enjoy a happier and more fulfilling life by following the instructions and guidance in the book. Thank you Russell x

5.0 out of 5 stars such a great read and explains everything you need to know about mediation., 20 April 2014
This book can help everyone to better themselves, and understand the purpose of being 'present' rather then just 'existing'. I believe this book could help many of our negative, distracted with BS minds etc and create some kind of balance to our daily lives and real happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for those who are stressed and need more time in their lives., 17 Jan. 2015
This is really a wonderful book. I got Russells previous book & it struck a chord with me. This book didn't disappoint. We need to shut down our computers every so often to allow them to rest & boot up again. Same for our brains - we need to slow them down on a regular basis to find balance again. A wonderful book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much scientific analysis, 18 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 28 Jun. 2014
Interesting, inspiring and straight forward book which explains why meditation is good for your health. No frills attached, straight to the point. Simple instructions which will get you there straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice way to introduce mediation, 15 Jun. 2014
Love the approach by breaking down the myths that people have to then realise how simple this can be. Just wish I had this 'mist' removed earlier in my life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent eye opener, 18 Nov. 2014
Russell speaks the truth about the meditation in a very simple language. The book is a fantastic start for any newbie looking to change their life for the better and make it a successful one.
Noise? Drop it like it's hot! And find your inner stillness!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book, 5 Oct. 2014
Provides a very clear case for the positive benefits of meditation and argues that this is not something that non Buddhists should shy away from. Loved the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfection, 12 Oct. 2014
This book is simple and straight forward. It is a wonderful inspiration and has reminded me of what is truly important. I will try to follow his advice everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted to try mediation, but didn't know how - this book shows you., 4 Jun. 2014
Read some of his other books and he talks common sense and questions the crowd thinking mentality. Takes your hand and shows you how...

Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple
Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple by Chris Morrow (Hardcover - 4 Mar. 2014)