5.0 out of 5 stars Good book
I think Dave Pelz is awesome and I have about 5 books from him now.

He really gives you the meat and potatoes on how to do things. He treats golf like a science but makes it seem very easy if you are willing to put the work in.

My short game and my putting are really good and drastically improved.

Highly recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by P. A. Miles

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more!
Published 23 months ago by Golfing Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Dave Pelz's Putting Games: The More You Play, the Better You Putt (Hardcover)
I'm a Dave Pelz fan having read his Putting and short game bibles but this recent book really doesn't cut it. It's not to say its all bad but it does seem like a book written to sell Mr Pelz training aids. Unfortunately some of the training aids can't be bought even from the Pelz online shop which is a shame as some of them looked interesting. The putting games are there as promised however it has left me a little flat as not sure I can do them all at home as he says. Promises much but delivers little in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 5 Feb 2013
P. A. Miles - See all my reviews
I think Dave Pelz is awesome and I have about 5 books from him now.

My short game and my putting are really good and drastically improved.

Highly recommend it.