5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
Published 19 months ago by Woosie123

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
I purchased this book following reviews from Amazon & golf magazines. The read is too technical for the average/mid handicapper. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK !!!
Published 12 months ago by Mr. R. Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Solid Contact: A Top Golf Instructor's Guide to Learning Your Swing DNA and Instantly Striking the Ball Better Than Ever (Hardcover)
This is a very good golf instruction book its very clever and the author clearly has a very deep understanding of the golf swing. Ive bought or read nearly every book on golf instruction and they are mostly pretty similar but this one has a new fresh take on the same things and its really helped my game.. Nobody talks about some of the simple things that get covered here its a brilliant book its changed my game. I can't rate it highly enough. This book really is a hidden gem i am surprised theres only 2 reviews more people should be buying this book its excellent. Thanks to the author for sharing his approach. Another good thing about the book is that you can go back into it again and again if your having a few bad rounds. Im not sure this book is for the total beginner its more suited to the regular player who wants to improve and get to the next level although having said that it would not do the beginner any harm to read it and adopt the approach either.

5.0 out of 5 stars + & - system is the answer for golf, 4 May 2012
This has transformed my golf form so I am able to be competitive and straight hitting nearly every time I play. I know my swing well which helps but now I can identify a ball flight fault which tells me if I am on the minus or plus side of neutral. I am nearly always minus! Now I can add a plus feeling to my swing until the ball flies straight again.

A great book which may help some people going through with another pair of eyes or a PGA Professional if you are unsure of the many different aspects you can add to neutralising your impact. Also I have found feel and real so far apart and it has taken an extreme swing feeling to neutralise my impact and ball flight. Maybe just me being untalented!

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 30 Jun 2013
Mr. R. Shepherd (EAST BOLDON,TYNE & WEAR) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars jim hardy golf book, 23 Feb 2013
this book is very poor in that it is beyond my understanding of golf and i have played for over 60 years and been off low single handicap most of my life.goodness knows what a high or middle handicaper would make of it.