5.0 out of 5 stars Fibromyalgia book
As a fibromyalgia sufferer myself, I was very impressed with this book which I have purchased for a friend. So much so, that I shall buy a copy for myself in due course. It is well written, with lots of photos. A nice quality book.
Published 16 months ago by SHERYL BOWEN

1.0 out of 5 stars not with this diet you won't!
No you can not fight Fybromyalgia whilst eating animal flesh and it's by products, it is a fight for your bodies systems to cope with this flesh invasion without adding to it by self inflicting flesh invasions ov the digestive system, you may like it you you don't need it though so this book is a no no.
Published 12 months ago by tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibromyalgia book, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia: Nutrient-Packed Meals That Increase Energy, Ease Pain, and Move You Towards Recovery (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibromyalgia cookery book., 2 May 2013
Saw this nook at my Fibro support group. Liked the look of it so decided to buy it for myself.
great standby for pain relieving and energy giving foods.
terrific buy and good service from the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book I had been waiting for . . . ., 6 Feb 2014
I have not read the whole book yet, but so far I am amazed at how much information is included which I have read about over several years (but never in one place) in my quest to solve some of the health problems that plagued me before I even had a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. I wish this book had been published sooner.

1.0 out of 5 stars not with this diet you won't!, 29 Mar 2013