5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy! An inspiration., 21 Jan 2014
S. Mcallister (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day: Revolutionary New Takes On Everyone's Favorite On-the-Go Meal (Paperback)
Like other reviewers on here, I give this book five stRs. Plenty of lovely photos, great vegan sandwich ideas, the directions are clear and the layout is attractive. Too soon for me to have made anything from it but I am sure I will very soon. Ideal for new vegans or old timers! You will love this book !

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to bits, 22 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she's chuffed to bits, that makes me feel the same.

The recipes I've tasted so far prove the point to me and the rest of the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning Sandwiches!, 19 Sep 2012
I must admit, I've always found vegan sandwiches a little uninspired and uninspiring, and I do struggle for interesting ideas for lunchtimes. But no more! This book features the most delicious sandwich and wrap ideas - things that I could never have come up with on my own. There is guaranteed to be something for everyone in here - vegans and omnivores alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sandwiches, 10 Aug 2013
Loved the seitan, tempeh & meatball recipes. It gave me a lot more insight into the origins of many vegan meats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruelty free., 21 Mar 2014
We have followed the recipes and so far, have enjoyed the results. We are spoilt for choice and recommend this book if you are serious about not eating meat.