on 14 October 2011
A simple card deck in a nice box which however unfortunately keeps emptying itself every time I pick it up the wrong way up. I like the simplicity about it, having a few points that I can just pick as and when I feel the need to but was disappointed that there are actually only about 40 points referring to 50 conditions, meaning that for some conditions you will have the same points to press. Otherwise a nice little introduction to accupressure which explains where the individual point is located without having to read a whole book.
on 11 May 2011
Brilliant. Simple to use, easy to follow, pictures are clear, writing a good size. Easier and more fun than any book, without losing all the detail. ( and I'm a professional body worker!).
on 25 January 2011
These little cards pack a wealth of information on them

Only need carry the ones you need instead of a bulky book
on 13 August 2011
I have been on sick leave for a number of months now, these Acupressure cards are giving me so much plesure and a new interest they are a plesure to read and simple to understand.
on 11 July 2013
These 50 cards are just wonderful stuff for beginners who want to know miracle pressure points. Highly recommended! Very nice designed, easy to use.