on 8 November 2013
I like to keep myself healthy and this book has open my eyes to foods which are good and not so good.
on 24 December 2012
Reading through Bowden's book gives you some great ideas about how to make your diet more healthy and nutritious. However the book simply lists the foods and their health benefits. This is all very interesting, but I would have preferred more recipes which would give you ideas about how to introduce these foods into your daily diet. Overall a positive read though, and highly recommended.
on 28 January 2012
Great book to vary, experiment and be reassured that your eating the right things. not only this it gives your explanations for goodness and indicators of why to avoid such food sources if you have medical conditions.

easy read, broken down into catorgories of food groups
on 28 December 2012
A thoroughly fascinating book to read. Very informative, but not heavy going. Clear print. My husband , who does not like reading loves it, as he is a great cook and finds it hard to put down. makes you view many foods in a different light.
on 16 October 2013
bought this earlier on in the year but not yet had time to read it or make any of the recipies but it is on my list to do as love the idea of healthiest foods. Arrived on time in great packaging undamaged
on 6 August 2015
Fantastic book with so much detailed information, e.g. wasabi helps relieve pain.
Very concise descriptions & easy for a layman to understand. I keep referring to it all the time.
Well done
on 3 April 2015
Jonny has a good and easy to understand style which presents what might be a dry topic very well. The book has changed how I look at food and challenges the 'fat is bad for you' message throughout.
on 20 April 2013
It's a great source of reference and interesting just to flick through. I haven't read it page for page but am just looking up things as I go along. It's a fascinating book and very well written.
on 27 November 2014
Easy to read with good recommended foods from world experts.Confirms current research thinking and my own beliefs.Using these guidelines it is easy to construct a diet for real life.
on 6 September 2014
A good book to help improve a poor diet. A lot of the information is available for free on the various fitness blogs around the internet though.